SB Repertor · Traditional Thames Sailing Barge · Races, Day Trips, Weekends and Cruises
Enquiries and bookings, please call 07831 200018 or email us
Where we sail
Not sure where a trip goes to, or even where it starts? Look at the map...
Prices per person
Day Sail £85
Weekend trip £180
Three-day trip £260
Four-day trip £340
Five-day trip £425
Twelve passengers for the price of 11; self-catering at 10 per cent discount.
Confirmation of trips depends on a minimum of eight passengers booked. We can join individuals or smaller groups to make up numbers.
Maximum 12 passengers (eight for races).
To check whether places are available, or to make a booking, please contact us.
Starts from breakfast or lunch on day of sailing. We provide good home-style cooking.
B&B on board before a trip
B&B overnight before day-trips is usually available at £25 per person. Two-day and longer trips may include this — please ask.
Available dates for charter 2023
• Our sailing season runs from May to September.
• In general, the only limits on where and when you can go sailing are those imposed by the match (race) calendar.
• For a full list of dates that includes more details of passage trips, daysails and matches, see our Sailing Programme 2023.
• All prices are per person.
Maintenance, Refitting and Rigging out At Faversham Reach — see Sailing trips
In dry dock, Iron Wharf Boatyard, Faversham from/to Faversham Reach — see Sailing trips
3 Day Private Charter
Available for Day Sails, Weekends and longer cruises from and to Faversham or Queenborough — see Sailing trips
subject to 8 confirmed bookings for Medway Match
Medway Match and Passage Trips before and after As 3 day trip from Faversham to Chatham and back, including the Medway Match
· Possible to join on Thursday for overnight at Faversham Reach Sail 0500 Friday from Faversham Reach or late am from Queenborough · Disembark 1900 Sunday at Faversham Reach
subject to 8 confirmed bookings for the Blackwater Match
Blackwater Barge Match and Passage Trips before and after as a 3-4 Day Trip from Faversham to Maldon and back, including the Blackwater Match
· Possible to join Thursday for overnight. Sail 0500 Friday from Faversham Reach · disembark 1900 Sunday at Faversham Reach
Subject to 8 confirmed bookings
Possible 5-day or 4-day Suffolk and Essex Rivers Cruises From and to Brightlingsea, Maldon or Ipswich
· Subject to location and tides
subject to 8 confirmed bookings for the Pin Mill Match
Pin Mill Barge Match and Passage Trip as 2 day combined trip including the Pin Mill Match with passage trip from Faversham
· Sail 1500 Thursday from Faversham · disembark 1700 Saturday at Pin Mill
subject to 8 confirmed bookings for Thames Match
Thames Match and passage trips 4-day trip from Faversham to Gravesend and return, including the Thames Match.
Possible prizegiving supper in Gravesend after the race
· Sail 1430 Thursday from Faversham Reach; overnight in Swale or Queenborough · disembark Sunday at 1800 at Faversham Reach
subject to confirmation of participation and to 8 confirmed bookings for the Southend Match
Possible Southend Barge Match and Passage Trips Three-day trip from Faversham to Southend and back including the possible Southend Barge Match
· Sail 1230 on Friday from Faversham Reach · disembark 1600 Sunday at Faversham Reach
Colne Barge Match and Passage Trips as a combined 3-day trip from Faversham to Brightlingsea and back, including the Barge Match
· Possible to join on Thursday for overnight. Sail 0600 Friday from Faversham Reach or from Hollowshore · disembark 2200 Sunday at Faversham Reach Possible to stay overnight on Sunday
Passage from Chatham to Faversham — see Sailing trips
3 Day Private Charter from and to Faversham Reach
· disembark 1400 Thursday at Faversham Reach